We will be organising another informative workshop on cloth.
I will explain all the info you need to know on cloth diapers:
– The Benefits when using cloth diapers;
– REAL experiences of parents that are using cloth diapers;
– The types and styles of cloth diapers on the market;
– a REAL nappy change on my baby Marta and easy tips on how to put on a cloth nappy;
– Easy solutions how to deal with poop;
– How easy it is to wash them and take care of them;
– How to prepare & use cloth wipes at home and out and about.
– Sanitary pads and period pants for postpartum bleeding.
– weaning products which are safe for your baby
– Time for Q & and coffee & tea
Apart from all the info needed, we will give a great pack to start with:
This will include:
* a onesize Baba and boo nappy
* a large nappy storage nag
* a potty training pant
* a bamboo cutlery for your baby/kid
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more on sustainable parenting.
There are limited spots so book now.