These are the topics and questions we address during our chat below.
- What paediatric health questions/concerns can you discuss with a pharmacist before seeing a doctor?
- Do vitamins and probiotics really boost the immune system? & can they help with frequent nursery sicknesses?
- To a new parent, what items should they keep in their home first aid kit?
- What over-the-counter medications should parents always have?
- Any hacks for giving medication to young children?
- Are there any cool devices that are worth owning?
- Any tips on blowing a child’s nose?
As a parent, I particularly loved Dr. Zarb’s answer to Q.7 – her method for teaching a toddler to blow their nose is golden. We’re trying this tip with our toddler (like, NOW!). Check it out for yourself below: